Meghalaya Board of Secondary Education (MBOSE) is going to declare Meghalaya HSSLC, Meghalaya Board Class 12th Result 2017 today on 23 May 2017. Meghalaya Board conducted class 12th exam from March 3 to March 29, 2017.
alt="Meghalaya Board Class 12th Result 2017" width="1585" height="123" srcset="http://www.ugi.ac.in/blog/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Meghalaya.jpg 1585w, http://www.ugi.ac.in/blog/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Meghalaya-300x23.jpg 300w, http://www.ugi.ac.in/blog/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Meghalaya-768x60.jpg 768w, http://www.ugi.ac.in/blog/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Meghalaya-1024x79.jpg 1024w" sizes="(max-width: 1585px) 100vw, 1585px" />
Where to check Meghalaya Board Class 12th Result 2017?
The students who are waiting for the result can check their results from the official website of the board after declaration of the results. The official website from where students can access the results is https://www.mbose.in, http://www.megresults.nic.in .
7.jpg 640w, http://www.ugi.ac.in/blog/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Meghalaya-Board-Class-12th-Result-2017-300x169.jpg 300w" sizes="(max-width: 640px) 100vw, 640px" />
How to check Meghalaya Board Class 12th Result 2017?
- Visit the official website of the board https://www.mbose.in, http://www.megresults.nic.in
- Click on the Results tab
- You will be redirected to http://results.mbose.in .
- Click on Higher Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate Examination (Arts), 2017
- Enter your Exam, Exam Year, Roll No.
- Click on Submit.
- Check the result.
- Save the Result or Keep the printout of the Result.