The ICAI – Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) is a statutory body established by an Act of Parliament viz., The Chartered Accountants Act, 1949 for regulating the profession of Chartered Accountancy in the country is organising a talent search ICAI Talent Search Test 2017 in Commerce.
It is an analytic test that measures the idea understanding capacity of a student. Not at all like normal tests which attempt just to discover how much a student knows, this test measures how well an student has comprehended the ideas. This test will be a tool to instruct, propel the students of Country to accomplish magnificence in commerce stream. This test will encourage meritorious students to concede monetary honour as well as recognition.
Students appearing in class X/XI/XII and B.Com./BBA/BMS/Aliied Subjects are eligible to appear in the talent search test. Open distance learning students will also eligible for the test.
Candidates who are willing to appear in the test must fill the online registration form from the official website of the board i.e. http://icw.icai.org/ before the due date
The talent search test will be conducted by means of 2 level i.e Level 1(online), Level 2 (Online/Pen & Pencil Test) in English language only. Qualified students from the level 1 are eligible to appear in level 2 exams.
|Online Registration||31st December 2017 (Last Date)|
|Online Registration With Late Fees||1st January to 5th January 2018|
|Online Test (Level 1)||7th January 2018|
- Participation certificate for all the candidates in Level 1 test.
- Rs 75000 for first prize holder (if multiple winners are there, the prize amount will be shared by them).
- Rs 50,000 for second prize holder (if multiple winners are there, the prize amount will be shared by them).
- Rs 25,000 for third prize holder (if multiple winners are there, the prize amount will be shared by them).
- Rs 500 as consolation prizes to 250 candidates.