The application process of the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT 2018) for admission in Law Universities of the country has begun. Candidates who wish to apply can apply on the official website http://www.clat.ac.in before March 31, 2018. The Application from for CLAT 2018 exam shall be filled by online only.
What is CLAT Exam?
The CLAT – Common Law Admission Test is an all India common entrance test, held every year on the rotational basis by 19 NLUs – National Law Universities (NLUs) for admissions in Under Graduate and Post Graduate degree programmes.
- No upper age limit for UG programme.
- Minimum 45% marks in 10+2 for unreserved candidates and minimum 40% for SC/ST Candidates.
- Appearing students are also eligible.
- No upper age limit for PG programme.
- Minimum 55% marks in (LLB, 5 Years Integrated LLB or any other equivalent exam) for unreserved candidates and minimum 50% for SC/ST Candidates.
- Final year appearing students are also eligible.
How to Apply?
First of all visit the official website of CLAT 2018 i.e. http:www.clat.ac.in .
– Click on “Apply Online”.
– You will redirected to new page i.e. https://admissions.clat.ac.in/clat2018/
– Click on “Click here for New Registration”.
– Fill all the necessary details.
– Do not forget to take a printout for future after filling out the form.
- Application fees for General/ OBC students is Rs 4000/-.
- Application fees for SC/ST candidate is Rs 3500/-.
- Application fee can be paid by online or by Bank Challan.
This year the CLAT 2018 examination is being organized by the National University of Advanced Legal Studies in Kochi, Kerala. Through this examination, you will be able to take admission in LLB and LLM courses in National Law University of the country. According to CLAT schedule, the last date for applying online is 31 March 2018. The entrance examination date is 13th May 2018. The time of examination is between 3 PM and 5 PM.