The National Eligibility and Entrance Examination (NEET 2018) for admission in MBBS and BDS courses are to be held on 6 May 2018 (Sunday). Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) issued notification and gave its information. Notice that except institutes like AIIMS and JIPMER Pondicherry, this examination is conducted for admission to MBBS / BDS in all medical institutes of the country.
CBSE organizes this national-level Medical examination. The CBSE said that this year’s syllabus will be like the exam held last year. This time the syllabus has not been changed. Students applying for NEET 2018 must have the Aadhaar number. Although the students of Jammu and Kashmir, Assam and Meghalaya have been exempted from this, this rule will not apply to them.
If the applicant is an NRI, then it will be necessary for him to submit passport number. The students who are willing to download the notification issued by CBSE can visit the official website of CBSE NEET 2018 i.e. http://www.cbseneet.nic.in . Applicants can register online form from 8 February 2018 to 9 March 2018. For this, the examination fee will be paid from 8th February to 10th March 2018. In order to appear for this examination, candidates of general and other backward classes will be required to pay Rs. 1400 and Rs. 750 to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribe candidates.
- Only online mode of Application Registration allowed.
- Aadhar Number is required for online Registration.
- NEET 2018 will be held in single stage and would be of 180 objective type question paper (Physics, Chemistry and Biology).
- NEET 2018 (UG) will be conducted on 6th May, 2018 from 10.00 AM to 1.00 PM. The duration of test will be 3 hours.
- Applicants must have completed age of 17 and the upper age limit for NEET 2018 is 25.There is relaxation of 5 years for the candidates belonging to SC/ST.
- Appearing candidates (i.e., 12th Standard in 2018), whose result is awaited, may also apply the NEET 2018 application form.
|Online Submission of Application Form||08-02-2018 to 09-03-2018|
|Online Fee Payment||08-02-2018 to 10-03-2018|
|Correction in Online Application Form||12-03-2018 to 16-03-2018|
|Admit Card Download||2nd Week of April 2018|
|Date of Examination||06-05-2018|
|Declaration of Result||05-06-2018|