Good news for the students who are looking for Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) or Bihar Board Results 2018. The Board is planning to release the Bihar Board Results 2018 very soon, it may be release in first week of May 2018. News paper reports claim that Class 10th and Class 12th Board results can be declared within the same week. All the students appeared in Bihar Board Class 10th and Class 12th examination can check the results from the official website of the Board i.e. http://www.biharboard.ac.in/. It is also advised to visit the website to get the latest updates about the results.
Like every year, the results of the Bihar Board Class 12th board examinations will declare before 10th examinations results. The reason behind this is that it gives the students time to take a look forward. And students should not be late in getting admission in another institute. The results of all three stream arts, commerce and science of the 12th will be released simultaneously on same day This year, about 17.7 lakh students have appeared for 10th class exams, while 12.8 lakhs students have given 12th exams.
How to check Bihar Board Results 2018?
- Visit the official website of the Board i.e. http://www.biharboard.ac.in/.
- After that click on “Results”, you will get the option of “X & XII Results 2018”.
- After Clicking on “X & XII Results 2018”, you will redirected to http://bihar.indiaresults.com/bseb/default.aspx.
- Enter your Roll Number, Name, Mobile Number, Email id and click on “Go” button.
- Result will be on your screen. Do not forget to take print out for the future.
Install UGI Touch App to get updated with the latest happenings and achievements of the institution. Download & always Stay Connected and Up-dated with us.