Haryana Board of Secondary Education (HBSE) is going to announce the Haryana Board Class 10th result 2019 today. The students who participated in the exam can check their result by visiting the official website of the board i.e. http://www.bseh.org.in. Previously it was told the result would come at 12:00 PM but the result would now be announced at 3:30.
The Haryana Board of Secondary Education (HBSE) was established in 1969. Earlier it was operated from the state capital Chandigarh, later in 1981 it is shifted to Bhiwani. In 1970 the HBSE conducted their first class 10th board Examinations. Every year about 10 lakhs students participated in Board examination conducted by HBSE Board. Affiliation of schools, prescribing syllabus and text books, c exam conduction, result declare, conducting eligibility test for the teachers in the state of Haryana, are some of the main objective of the board.
How to check Haryana Board Class 10th Result 2019?
- First of all visit the Haryana Board (HBSE) official i.e. http://website bseh.org.in.
- Click the link to “Haryana Board Class 10th result 2019”
- Entre your roll number and all the necessary information.
- The result will appear on the screen.
- Download the result and do not forget to take printouts for the future.