Andhra Pradesh State Senior Secondary Certificate (SSC) i.e. AP SSC Class 10th Result 2019 have been released. The first results were to declare at 11 am on 29 April 201929, but the results were delayed and the result was released at 4 pm on 29 April 2019.
This information was given on the Andhra Pradesh Board official website i.e. http://www.bse.ap.gov.in/. About 6 lakh students took part in the examination. In which 94.48% students have passed.
Andhra Pradesh, AP SSC Class 10th Result 2019 result has been announced by Human Resource Development Minister Ganta Srinivasa Rao and School Education Minister Sandhaya Rani. Last year the results of the Andhra Pradesh 10th Board were released on 6 May 2017.
How to Check Andhra Pradesh, AP SSC Class 10th Result 2019?
- First visit the official website of the Board of Secondary Education Andhra Pradesh i.e. http://bse.ap.gov.in/.
- Then Click on “”AP SSC Results 2019”.
- You will re-direct to http://resn18.bseap.org/
- Enter your “Roll Number” and click on “Submit” button.
- Your result will appear on the screen.
- Do not forget to take printouts for the future.
Install UGI Touch App to get updated with the latest happenings and achievements of the institution. Download & always Stay Connected and Up-dated with us.