Good news for the students who are waiting for the CBSE Board Class 10th Result 2019. Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released the date of CBSE Board Class 10th Result 2019. Please note CBSE had released the results of the CBSE class 12th Board examination on May 26, 2019. The announcement of CBSE Board Class 10th Result 2019 will be after 4 pm on 29 May 2019.
CBSE had already said that the time and date of the result will be announced one day before the release of the result. A total of 16,38,428 participated in the CBSE Board Class 10th exams this year. The CBSE Board Class 10th examinations were held from 5th March to 4th April 2019.
Last year the result was released on 3 June 2019.In which over 90.95% of students had passed, which was 5% less than the year 2016. Overall, 96.91 percent of students had passed in the year 2016. The students who have given the CBSE board Class 10th exams can check the result on the official website of the CBSE Board i.e. http://www.cbseresults.nic.in and http://www.cbse.nic.in
How to check CBSE Board Class 10th Result 2019?
- First of all visit the official website of the CBSE Board result i.e. http://www.cbseresults.nic.in.
- Click on “Secondary School Examination (Class X ) 2019”
- Here enter your Roll no., School No., Centre No. and click on Submit button.
- The result will appear on the screen.
- Download the result and do not forget to take printouts for the future.