Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has declared the results of the National Eligibility Test – CBSE UGC NET 2017 NOVEMBER RESULT . The Board has issued the results of all the applicants. Candidates appeared in the test can check their results by visiting the official website of the CSBE NET i.e. http://www.cbsenet.nic.in .
It was informed that 9.30 Lakh applicants had applied for this examination and this examination was organized at 1700 examination centers in 91 cities of the country.
About 75 percent of the candidates took part in the examination. Candidates qualifying for Assistant Professor will not be valid for JRF. The candidates had to give 3 papers, in which the first paper was General Awareness, which was compulsory for all the candidates. At the same time, two papers were fixed according to subject.
The Board had already issued the “Public Notice Key Challenge NET NOV 2017”last month. The applicant can follow these steps to check their results:-
- First of all visit the official website of CBSE NET i.e. http://www.cbsenet.nic.in .
- Then click on the link “CBSE-UGC NET RESULT – NOVEMBER 2017”.
- You will redirected to http://cbseresults.nic.in/UGCpxyJan18/net_jan2019.htm
- Enter your Application Number, Enter your Roll Number, Enter Your Date Of Birth,
- Click on Submit Button.
- Save or take print out of the result for future references.