CEED is the national level entrance exam which is conducted by IIT Bombay on behalf of Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India. The goal of the Common Entrance Exam for Design (CEED 2019) is to evaluate the applicant’s aptitude for design including visual discernment capacity, drawing aptitudes, logical reasoning, inventiveness, communication and critical thinking aptitudes.
CEED 2019 exam is conducted by IIT Bombay. It is a qualifying examination for admission to Master of Design (MDes) programs at IIT Kanpur,IIT Guwahati, IIITDM Jabalpur, IIT Bombay, IISc Bangalore, IIT Delhi and IIT Hyderabad and to Ph.D programs in Design at IIT Kanpur, IIT Bombay, IIT Guwahati, IISc Bangalore and IIT Hyderabad . Qualifying in CEED exam alone does not ensure admission. Institutes may conduct additionally another tests or interviews for the final admission.
CEED Online Application Form 2019
- CEED 2019 online registration will start from ninth October 2017.
- Candidates will able to submit online application from the official website of CEED i.e http://www.ceed.iitb.ac.in.
- The application procedure will proceed till 10th November 2017.
- Candidates are required to upload scanned copies of photographs, signature, and necessary certificates.
- Rs. 1,100 plus GST for all women candidates
- Rs. 1,100 plus GST for (SC / ST / PwD) candidates
- Rs. 2,200 plus GST for all other candidates
Eligibility Criteria for CEED 2019
Candidates who are willing to appear in CEED 2019 exam probably passed a degree/diploma/post graduate degree program of 4 years or 3+2 years (after 10+2), or should be appearing up for the final year examination by July 2019, or must passed the GD Arts diploma program (10+5) by July 2017. There is no age limit to appear in CEED exam and also there is no limit to appear in CEED exam.
|Online Registration||9 October 2017 to 10 November 2017|
|Online registration with late fee||11 November to 17 November 2017|
|Downloading Admit Card||25 December 2017 onwards|
|Last date for correction in the admit card||5 January 2019|
|CEED 2019 Examination Date||20 January 2019 (Saturday)|
|Release of draft answer key for Part A||27 January 2019|
|Last date for sending comments about draft answer key for Part A||31 January 2019|
|Release of final answer key for Part A||4 February 2019|
|Declaration of result||5 March 2019|
|Downloading Score cards||5 March 2019|