The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India has ended the waiting time of the candidates who are participated in the CA final and CPT examination. The Institute has declared ICAI CA CPT 2017 Result on the official website i.e. https://www.icai.org/. Candidates participating in this examination can see the exam results by visiting the official website.
The institute has released the results of the CPT December 2017 examination along with the CA final results. Applicants can also check the results on their register the email. In addition to this, the ICAI will release the All India Merit List of candidates for the maximum 50th rank, who have secured minimum 55% and above marks in final examinations. A total of 1,28,853 students were participated in the final examination of ICEE.
CA examination is held in three-phases. The first step in this is CPT and the candidate passing in it has to participate in the IPCC examination. The IPCC exam is held in two parts and after that the candidate gets CA Certificate.
How to see the Result of the Chartered Accountants Final Examination held in November 2017 and Common Proficiency Test (CPT) held in December 2017.
- First visit the official website of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India i.e. https://www.icai.org/ .
- Then click the link “Result of the Chartered Accountants Final Examination held in November 2017 and Common Proficiency Test (CPT) held in December 2017 declared. – (17-01-2019)”.
- You will redirected to https://www.icai.org/new_post.html?post_id=14342&c_id=240
- There will be separate links for final and CPT.
- Enter your Roll Number, Pin or the Registration Number.
- Then Click on “Check Results” to see your result.
- Save or take a print out for future references.