“Innovation Day” is a special track that aims to bring together industries and institutes in exploring the current challenges related to latest technology and innovation. This track will bring opportunities for students about latest tools and trends.
The event was organized to enhance the technical skills of students and to give them a competition environment in which they are able to learn about the latest technology and in future can get a good place in industry under the guidance of Avinash Kaur (HOD CSE), Garima Sharma(COD,EE) at Universal Group Of Institutions.
– Stegnography – Using LSB
– Motion Detection
– Mind Reader Game
– Photo Editor
– Mario In MatLab
– OCR (optical Character Recognition)
– Shape Recognition
– Image Segmentation
– Motion Detection & Capturing
– Simulation of ASK, PSK, FSK & QPSK
CAD/CNC based automated manufacturing workshop.
– General demonstration of CNC Programming and Making of Components in CAD/Solid works.
This event was completed in two sessions.
- CAD & CNC based automated manufacturing workshop for the students of ME and CE of 1st, 2nd and 3rd year by experts of SwipeCubes Pvt. Ltd.
- MAT LAB workshop for the students of EE and CSE of 1st, 2nd year and 3rd year by the experts of SwipeCubes Pvt. Ltd.
- Live project demonstration for all branches of UPC in seminar hall by the experts of SwipeCubes Pvt. Ltd.
Abstract: In Innovation Day, team of SwipeCubes Pvt. Ltd. presented workshop and Live projects demonstration on MAT Lab(CSE, EE ) and CAD & CNC Programming ( ME and CIVIL). This event was started with principal’s speech, in which he motivated the students to enhance their technical skills.
This event had nice ending by awarding Guest of honor to the team of SwipeCubes Pvt. Ltd. by the Principal Sir.