The AICTE – All India Council for Technical Education under the rules of Ministry of Human Resource Development has released the date for the Online Registration for PMSSS – Prime Minister Special Scholarship Scheme 2020-21 for Jammu & Kashmir students.
AICTE has released this information on his official website. New students willing to enlist into different courses under the Prime Minister’s Special Scholarship Scheme 2020-21 can now apply for the Scholarship.
Intrigued students are required to visit the official website http://www.aicte-jk-scholarship-gov.in/ for the registration of Prime Minister Special Scholarship Scheme 2020-21. At that point in the wake of getting enrolled students are required to present the necessary documents.
- Building capacities of the youth of Jammu & Kashmir.
- Educating, enabling and empowering them to compete in the normal course.
- Enhancing and formulating employment opportunities in Jammu & Kashmir.
- Boosting employment potential of students of Jammu & Kashmir
Eligibility for Jammu Kashmir Scholarship
- Students having domicile of Jammu & Kashmir.
- Passing 10+2 examination from J&K Board or CBSE located in J&K.
- Only those willing to study outside the State of J&K.
- Whose family Income is Rs. 6.00 Lakh or below per annum.
- Every Student will be required to give preferences / choices of collages.
- AICTE will open counselling Centers at Jammu / Srinagar for actual admissions in the institutions identified under the scheme.
- Every candidate will have to be present for the Counselling.
- Student remaining absent will not be eligible for scholarship in any case.
- Allotment of seats will be made through counselling only. No change will be allowed after counselling is over under any circumstances.