UGC NET 2018 registrations begins today: Apply now @ nta.ac.in
The registration for UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) December 2018 will start today, September 1 and will continue till September 30. The admit cards will be available for download from November 19 and the result will be released on January 10, 2019.
UGC NET 2018: EXAM TO BE CONDUCTED TWICE A YEAR
From this year, NET will be conducted twice a year, the first one from December 9 to 23, 2018, and the second examination will be conducted in the month of July 2019.
UGC NET 2018: HOW TO APPLY FOR REGISTRATION
- Go to the official website, nta.ac.in
- On the homepage, click on the registration link
- Enter all the required details in the prescribed format
- Pay the registration fees
- Click on submit
UGC NET DECEMBER 2018: PAPER PATTERN
UGC NET December 2018 will comprise two papers which will be organized in two shifts on the exam days by NTA as per the schedule below:
- Paper 1: 100 Marks – 50 Questions – 1 Hour
- First Shift: 9:30am to 10:30am
- Second Shift: 2 pm to 3 pm
- Paper 2: 200 Marks – 100 Questions – 2 Hours
- First Shift: 11 am to 1 pm
- Second Shift: 3:30 pm to 5:30 pm
UGC NET 2018: APPLICATION FEE
The candidates belonging to the general category have to submit an application fee of Rs 1,000. The reserve category candidates (OBC) have to submit an application fee of Rs 500, while Rs 250 for SC/ ST/ PWD/ transgender candidates.
About UGC NET
The UGC NET is conducted for determining the eligibility of Indian nationals for the post of Assistant Professor and Junior Research Fellowship both in Indian universities and colleges.