Engineering Institutes Near Chandigarh
Computer Science and Engineering involved in planning, designing, management, and maintenance of both hardware and software. A computer engineer has expertise in the hypothesis of computation and design of computational frameworks. The course gives a foundation in the fundamental arithmetic of sets, computing logic, relations and grammars.
Branch of Computer Science and Engineering involved providing students a diagrammatic overview of computing, concept, standards and aptitudes in the application, augmentation and practical involvement in applied computing. Special accentuation is laid on the principles of computation, computing framework design, execution and utilization.
After Successfully completion of the B.Tech degree in Computer Science & Engineering program from Universal Institute Of Engineering and Technology you can have numerous opportunities. You can works as a Programmer, Web developer, Database Administrator, Network Engineer and so on.
A variety of focus areas allow each student to customize his earning to target a wide variety of career options such as:
- Applying Computational Techniques to solving problems in other basic and Applied Science (physics, chemistry, biosciences, electrical engineering, etc.)
- Commercial Software Development
- Developing Scientific and Mathematical Software
- Embedded Systems
- Emphasis on CISCO Labs
- Emphasis on live projects C++, JAVA, C#, VRML, XML etc.
- Exposure to new Technologies like ATM Tech., Neural Network and Expert System
- Extensive Work Experience on Unix, Linux and Window 2000 Platforms
- Imbibing scientific Temperament and Moral Values
- Industrial Process Control
- IT and Mathematics Applications in Finance
- IT-assisted Education
- Mobile Application Development
- Performance Tuning in Computer Networks
- Research in Computer Science
- System Software Development such as Device Drivers and Operating System.