Engineering Institutes Near Chandigarh
Computer Science and Engineering involved in planning, designing, management, and maintenance of both hardware and software. A computer engineer has expertise in the hypothesis of computation and design of computational frameworks. The course gives a foundation in the fundamental arithmetic of sets, computing logic, relations and grammars.
Branch of Computer Science and Engineering involved providing students a diagrammatic overview of computing, concept, standards and aptitudes in the application, augmentation and practical involvement in applied computing. Special accentuation is laid on the principles of computation, computing framework design, execution and utilization.
After Successfully completion of the B.Tech degree in Computer Science & Engineering program from Universal Institute Of Engineering and Technology you can have numerous opportunities. You can works as a Programmer, Web developer, Database Administrator, Network Engineer and so on.
A variety of focus areas allow each student to customize his earning to target a wide variety of career options such as:
- Applying Computational Techniques to solving problems in other basic and Applied Science (physics, chemistry, biosciences, electrical engineering, etc.)
- Commercial Software Development
- Developing Scientific and Mathematical Software
- Embedded Systems
- Emphasis on CISCO Labs
- Emphasis on live projects C++, JAVA, C#, VRML, XML etc.
- Exposure to new Technologies like ATM Tech., Neural Network and Expert System
- Extensive Work Experience on Unix, Linux and Window 2000 Platforms
- Imbibing scientific Temperament and Moral Values
- Industrial Process Control
- IT and Mathematics Applications in Finance
- IT-assisted Education
- Mobile Application Development
- Performance Tuning in Computer Networks
- Research in Computer Science
- System Software Development such as Device Drivers and Operating System.
Civil Engineering Best Colleges in Punjab
Civil Engineering is a field which is confined to planning and execution of futuristic projects in the construction industry. As the world progresses new technologies have been introduced in the field of construction and Civil Engineering that has led to creation of modern day marvels that have turned out to be stamp of the progressive society. Due to rapid industrialization and urbanization the demand for trained professionals Civil Engineers in the industry have increased over a period of time.
According to a recent survey conducted by Government of India, the various infrastructure development projects planned which have been proposed to be completed by 2021 would create 1.2 million new jobs in the sector of Civil Engineering.
The Evergreen field of Civil Engineering has always been in demand as many Multi-National companies like DLF, Caterpillar, L&T , Jaypee , GMR , have ventured into public private partnership to develop various infrastructure such as Airports , Flyovers , National Highways , Railway Stations , Shopping Malls. The government has proposed to invest Rs. 64000 Crores in the infrastructure to develop world class facilities in the country during the current Financial Year. As a result there would be a jump of 52% in number of jobs in the Civil Engineering sector during the next five years. As a student if you have an inclination towards the field of Designing then Civil Engineering offers lucrative career options after 10+2.
The various career options after completing four year Under Graduate degree in Civil Engineering comprises of:-
- Building Control Surveyor
- Consulting Civil Engineer
- Contracting Civil Engineer
- Environmental Consultant
- Nuclear Engineer
- Pattern Attorney
- Site Engineer
- Structural Engineer
- Water Engineer
Apart from private sector companies the Civil engineers can avail employment opportunities in public sector departments such as P.W.D. , NHAI , BRDO , Indian Railways , DMRC etc.