Computer Science & Engineering
The Department of Computer Science & Engineering provides M. Tech in Computer Science & Engineering which is approved by AICTE and affiliated to PTU, Jalandhar. CSE department aims to produce computing professionals with analytical and logical skills along with knowledge in a wide range of computing areas like Soft Computing, Artificial Intelligence, Computer Graphics and Vision, Multimedia and Networking.
The prospects of computer professionals are extremely vast and not limited to some particular sector. Job opportunities also exist in the private sector like banking, finance, retail, education, entertainment, etc. The growing number of institutes also offers a large number of opportunities for computer professionals to work as lecturers. A variety of focus areas allow each student to customize his learning to target a wide variety of career options such as:
• Research in Computer Science.
• Applying computational techniques to solving problems in other basic and applied science (physics, chemistry, biosciences, electrical engineering, etc.).
• Developing scientific and mathematical software.
• System software development such as device drivers and operating system.
• Commercial software development.
• Embedded systems.
• Mobile application development.
• Industrial process control.
• IT and mathematics applications in finance.
• IT-assisted education.
|Course Name||Duration||No of seats|
|Computer Science and Engineering||2yrs.||18 seats|