Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES) will conduct counselling in online mode tentatively from the 3rd week of June 2020 onwards. It will be of two rounds, but if there are vacant seats left after two rounds, institute-level counselling will be conducted after merging the sub-categories with their parent categories. To participate in Haryana B.Tech 2020 counselling, the candidate will have to pay counselling fee, and exercise choice filling and locking. Allotment of seats for General and TFW candidates will be based on JEE Main rank, while inter-se merit of qualifying exam will be considered for KM and HGST candidates. When filling choices, it should be in the order of preference. Haryana B.Tech aspirants who have been offered seats will be sent provisional allotment letters, which has to be downloaded by logging in using one’s roll number and password. To learn all relevant details about read the complete article.
Haryana B.Tech 2020 Counselling and Seat Allotment – Key Features
- The counselling of Haryana B.Tech 2020 will be held online
- Counselling of Tuition Fee Waiver (TFW) candidates will be conducted side-by-side with general counselling
- There will be minimum two rounds of counselling; if there are vacant seats left, additional rounds may be held.
- To participate in Round I of counselling, candidate needs to pay counselling fee and get registered. For subsequent rounds, there is no need to register or pay the fee again.
- Candidates who have been alloted seats will be sent Provisional Allotment Letters, which has to be downloaded