The Board of Secondary Education (BSE) of Odisha has announced the Odisha Board Class 10th Result 2020. This year, about six lakh students had given the examination of the Odisha Board. After the announcement of the results, the long wait for their result is now over. Those candidates, who have taken the exam, can visit the official website of the Board of Secondary Education (BSE) of Odisha i.e. http://www.bseodisha.ac.in/ and see their results.
This year about six lakhs students have appeared in Odisha Board Class 10th examinations. The examination was conducted from 23 February to 8 March 2020. Last year, 85.28 percent students passed in class 10th.
Odisha Board was established in 1982. The main function of the ODISHA Board includes prescribing syllabus and text books, providing study materials, defining education policy, exam conduction etc.
How to check Odisha Board Class 10th Result 2020?
- First visit the official website of Board of Secondary Education, Odisha i.e. http://www.bseodisha.ac.in.
- Click on “Results”.
- You will move to http://odisha.indiaresults.com/bse-orissa/default.htm
- Click on “RESULT OF ANNUAL HSC EXAMINATION-2020”
- You will again redirected to http://odisha-10th-result.indiaresults.com/or/bse-orissa/hsc-class-10-exam-result-2020/query.htm
- Here enter your Roll number or enter your name and click on “Find Results”.
- The result will appear on the screen.
- Download the results or take a print out for future references.
Install UGI Touch App to get updated with the latest happenings and achievements of the institution. Download & always Stay Connected and Up-dated with us.