What is the exact procedure to get admission in engineering?
Those aspirants who prepare for an engineering entrance test, some of them do not much aware about the exact procedures to get admission in engineering college. Here we will mention about the procedure so that one could easily understand the process. Due to unawareness about the procedure to get admission in engineering, sometimes talented people get miss- guided which leads to a bad future. To protect students from such situations we have mentioned the procedure to get admission in engineering college as mentioned below.
There are lots of engineering colleges inIndia which are bifurcated at various levels. The very top level is IIT that isIndian Institute of Technology and every student dream for IIT to complete thedegree of Engineering. There are very limited IITs across the country and youshould be extra talented in order to get admission in any of the IIT. Firstlyyou need to understand about the procedure to get admission in IITs
Below mentioned are the procedures to get the entry in any IIT
1. CBSE declares JEE main score and asks top 2, 24,000 students to apply for JEE Advanced.
2. As soon as JEE main results are out, all the colleges that accept JEE main rank, open their counseling portal for the admission in B.Tech.
3. Students apply for counseling in different Universities/Institutes by paying the counseling fee.
4. In the counseling process, students will mention their preferred college of IIT and preference of branch which he or she wants to choose as a career option.
5. As soon as counseling results are out and students who are allotted seats are asked to pay the admission fee by visiting the institute they’ve been allotted.
Usually, there are 3-4 counseling rounds and aspot round in which counseling is based on the physical appearance of thestudents at the institute in which they want admission. Spot round may also bean online round in which the University/Institute asks the students to pay thefee in advance and if they’re not allotted any seat, then 100% fee will berefunded (Not the counseling fee but admission fee) and if you’re allotted seatthen you can’t withdraw yourself. (You should read the instructions carefullybefore applying for the counseling).
6. And then comes the first day of the college
So, guys, this is the procedure in order to get admission in IIT college after qualifying the exam JEE which is being organized as an entrance test by IITs.
Not every student can get IIT, hence we arealso explaining the procedure for getting admission in any other engineeringcollege so that you could be aware of the process before appearing incounseling.
1. Compare the marks achieved in the entrance exam with the eligible marks of the college.
2. Make a list of colleges based on priority by keeping the branch of your choice in mind.
3. Appear in the 1st counseling as per the schedule of the authorized team.
4. Match the branch and college which you are getting
5. If satisfied then ok, and if not then appear in counseling 2 and repeat the same up to the maximum rounds of the counseling
6. Onceyou get your favorite college, then pack your bags and move into it
We always wish a great career for students and if in case of any consultant, please feel free to get in touch. We will be more than happy to serve