Joint Entrance Examination (Main) 2020
JEE Main 2020: JEE Mains Paper-based Examination for admission to Engineering colleges was conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). Now it’s time to Computer Based Examination which will be organized by the CBSE in various sessions. This will be the first computer based exam for most of the students. Earlier OMR sheet was used to mark the answer but now students have to mark on the computer screen. Obviously there will be some tension in the beginning. Here we will discuss some essential things that we need to know before appearing JEE computer-based examination.
- JEE Main Computer-based test can prove to be a beneficial deal for the students. This helps students to focus on the essentials things. Their time is not wasted on unnecessary things. Students pay more attention towards solving the problems.
- Examination is done on local area network (LAN), so that students can give examination without any interruption.
- There is no risk of question paper leaks in computer-based exam.
- It is wrong to think that we should have sound knowledge to computer operations for computer based exams. While the fact is that it is enough to have command on the keyboard and mouse.
- Like a pen-paper-based exam, students also have the facility to go back and review their answers in computer-based exams.
- One advantage of computer-based exam is that compared to pen-paper based exams, student can change answer at any time. While in Paper based exam student cannot change the answer after marking on the OMR sheet with the pen.
- Rough sheets are also given to students giving computer-based examinations.
- Students can visit at the official website of JEE Main 2020 and solicit the mock online test. This will give the idea of a computer based test to a large extent.