UIN celebrated World Kidney Day with the theme "kidney Health for Everyone Everywhere"
Universal Institute Of Nursing celebrated World Kidney Day with the theme, "kidney Health for Everyone Everywhere". 2019. The day was celebrated at CHC Lalru under the guidance of Mrs Madhu Khokhar (VICE PRINCIPAL UIN) and faculty of UIN along with students of UIN, Mr. Prince Sodhi (SMO CHC Lalru) was also present at the time of celebration. Hon’ble chairman Dr. Gurpreet singh views on Word Kidney Day that we should collaboratively educate the people about ways to implement various preventive measures to cut down various kidney diseases. The main objectives of the celebration were:
1) Raise awareness about our amazing kidneys.
2) Encourage screening of all patients with diabetes and hypertension for CKD.
3) Encourage preventive behaviours.
4) Educate all medical professionals about their key role in detecting and reducing the risk of CKD.
5) Stress the important role of local and national health authorities in controlling the CKD.
6) Encourage transplantation as a best outcome option for Kidney failure, and the act of organ donation as a life-saving initiative.